Job Scope: In charge all spectrums of HR functions for the company in North, covering Employment, staff relations and other tasks are provided by Head of HR – Admin
- Prepare, check and file staff personal document both in soft copy and hard copy of assigned restaurants/RSC follow as HR procedures.
- Monitor the recruitment process (medical check-up, uniform measurement, term clarification, labor contract etc.).
- Conduct orientation for RSC new hires.
- Maintain a systematic inventory of potential candidates for future retrieval.
- Build up appropriate networks to source candidates for current or future openings.
- Follow up and update system of job description, company and departmental organization chart periodically.
- Assist to plan, monitor and update annually recruitment budget.
- Assist in preparing HR internal audit and store check of authority.
- Prepare periodic report as assigned by Head of HR- Admin.
3. Training & Development/ Project:
- Support/ follow up training projects such as JM Management Trainee, Internship program, management trainee, English club, Back Office training activities…
- Support to deploy Employer Branding, EVP…
4. Staff Relations:
- Coordinate to organize and deploy the employee’s Voice of Champion program.
- Conduct exit interview for supervisory and general staff.
- Organize company activities to ensure staff relation and maintain working culture as communication session, sport activities, team building, year-end party.
- Supervise to plan, monitor and update annually budget of activities.
5. C&B Support:
- In charge of Attendance record, Annual Leave… Back Office HN every month.
- Support OPS understanding and Implementing HR Procedures.
- Other tasks are provided by Head of HR-Admin
Education / Training Qualifications: BA degree in Social Sciences/ Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience HR Field.
- Strong experience in Recruitment
Knowledge / Skills / Personalities:
- Knowledge of Vietnam Labor law, policies/procedures regarding Human Resource Management.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Problem solving skill and have leadership skill.
- Good human relations (business partner in organization).