Report to: IT Application Supervisor / Manager - Department: Information Technology
+ Responsibility for Design, Coding, Troubleshooting and work with project team for development or optimize IT digital system / projects.
+ Report to IT Application Manager.
- Perform project management on any Digital projects as assigned by the IT Management.
- Development and optimize for current digital system as such: Ordering website, Mobile ordering app, Loyalty app, etc,...
- Develop new report templates to support for relevant users and Management team on tracking promotion activities.
- Work with relevant departments, vendors and stores to fix the online transaction issues if any.
- Daily support and maintain the online systems within the company to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operation.
- Training for users if any.
Education / Training Qualifications:
Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- A dynamic professional with at least 2 years of Front –end Developer experience.
- Strong experience with React Native, Native Redux, Native Redux Saga.
- Proficient with APIs and service-oriented architectures: JSON, XML, RESTful API…
- Experience working third-party libraries and remote data via REST, JSON.
- Understand the full mobile development life cycle.
- Having experience on mobile app online ordering and e-commercial platform, Social CRM.